Sosiology

 In sosiology class we learnt about the change in humanity and the difference in globalization. We were to make a poster about the change and/or the modifications on certain items that change the way humans use the certain aspects of it to be a better use. My poster is about the use of fire as a light source and made humans made it as a lamp. 

The seven habits I had used to make this project possible was Put First Things First, I used this seven habits by gaining the Information then to place it in. The challenges that I faced when making this poster was knowing how and learning how to design in canva.

 

The change in globalization, in this project we work in groups to make a poster with the same aspects without having the same poster. The aspects that were needed would be to pick one of these aspects, whether  it is about the science and technology, religion, culture, and politic. 


The seven habits I had used to make this project possible was Put First Things First, I used this seven habits by gaining the Information then to place it in. The challenges that was faced when making this poster was finding the information that suited the criteria.

Comments