Countries Development

Humanities
         In Humanities I learnt about Countries Development poster. I made it independently, The process of this work were, first take some pictures of the landmarks on that country from google, then open adobe photo shop, after that put the pictures to the adobe photo shop, decorate it, write some advertisement like"to go Spain",  write the names of the places under or on top of the landmark pictures, save and change it to be a JPEG once your done.

        I demonstrated Thinking skill to complete this work, such as thinking what to write in the poster.
I showed

        The most interesting part of this project was that I found out what are the landmarks of Spain.

        There were some challenges that I found which were finding the right pictures to put it and not try to make it take                                                                   a lot of space, so I deleted some of them.

Comments