This is the living things book. I got pteridophytes as mine. I didn't know what it was I thought it was something like... an animal... but I was wrong I chacked at goolge what it was it turns to be a plant this plant got my attention I thought I wasn't interisted on plants but then when I read about this plant I was wondering alot more... Man this plant says it's a royal plant but then alot more reading this plant has been here for along time then i read even more about it then my mind just blows there were so many words I didn't know about then I searched about those words then more words I didn't know kept going out I was SO confused I almost gave up reading about it... but then I think... maybe reading is fun I wasn't thinking it shouldn't be fun thenI started thinking about it again. Maybe thinking is good because my mind says THINKING MAKE KNOLEDGE OK!!!. so I kept thinking then I read about this plant again and then my teacher said... you know plants have groups. THATS THE PART THE BLOWS MY MIND!. then my brain hurts a little thats the part where my brain hurts when doing upacara I was so close to giving up on reading about it but that never did.  by the way if you were wondering I was reading about pteridophytes it's a type of fern plant that almost grows any where. the life cycle of it is from spore sack to tiny seeds then the seeds started flying or flowting on water then when it lands on dark sand it will do gametophyte but if it lands on... land it will grow normally then thats is the life cycle starts..........................................................................to be continued                                         DON DON DON!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment