DESIGN TECHNOLOGY!
This is a DT/Design Technology work. This pocket isn't a normal pocket it is for phones. My teacher named it a "phone case" butyour suppose to decorate the front of it so people will get intrested on borrowing it or... Idk make it look cooler but I didn't decorate mine because I wasn't in to those type of people that much. And also I didn't decorate mine because I didn't bring my pocket / phone case when the teacher told us too. this phone case is made from fabric string and glue gun if you want to decorate the front of it or the back of it or just both.you need a needle to get the string just like the picture up there. You need a scissor to cut the string if you can't rearch the fabric any more or just cut some parts of the fabric like... you start with a big blank fabric you cut the fabric then you use thhe needle with the string to stick it together.

Comments