Personal Project ( PP)

The Idea
I have decided that I am going to be trying to make a comic book about the living environment we are living right now compared to what we could have done. Because I feel like I can help people notice the environment on the state we are right now.

The Reasons and goals
The reason why I chose this subject is because of the idea of being sharing my perspective with a creative way to intrigue other people and while doing so this also shows other people that you can express your creativity to other people in so many other ways, I believe you can try to make a comic to express them somehow while also having to make multiple slides just like a story.  

SDGS (Sustainment Development Goals)
The current SDG that I am supporting is the 15th which is the land ecosystem. 
Reasons of why I chose this SDG is because from my imaginations integrated into a comic might show some people that the current ecosystem we are living on isn't the best it could be. 

Tools 
1. tablet
2. Styluspen
3. ibispaint

Comments