reflections grade 10

Reflections

Goal 
1. learn more languages 
what I've done this semester =
- learning Bahasa Indonesia outside of school.
- learning French outside of classes.

Next time with parent's or teacher's help, I would = 
- ask questions about how to make paragraphs on French properly.
- ask questions on vocabularies I don't understand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. physical improvements

What I've done this semester =
- push ups at night 
- relearning how to use bicycles 

next time with parent's or teacher's help, I would = 
- ask them to accompany me or something 
- asking if I have problems with the motorcycle, I would ask them

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This term I have tried to be =

Communicator 
-talking to other classmates about projects
-trying to be open with people

Open Minded
-Becoming less stubborn 
-Becoming more patient when I say my own ideas

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next time I want to be =

Risk taker
-learn to use a car
-ask teachers for help

Self-management
-Wake up on time
-Eat when I need to without parents telling me to





Comments