Math In math I learnt about transformations. transformation has different kinds of it such as reflection, rotation, translation, and dilatation. it's hard to explain tho about the dilation and reflection
Physical Education In Physical Education, I learnt about PFA & PFM. Skills that I use were thinking skill, research skill and self-management skill. Habits that I show during this work were be Proactive and Synergize. The difficulties that I had during this work were I was late because I was having break fast at 6 am and tell my mom that I was suppose to go to school for an event and my mom forgot and we just hurried up and got in the car, and at Pilar Friendly Match I became more responsible towards the bazar team because one of our team mate left. Overall I think my work was excellent.
Cooking healthy food In DT and Science I learnt about how to cook healthy food to avoid Asthma. the skills that I used were Social and Thinking skill. The habits that I have showed was first things first. There were some difficulties during this work which were knowing if the meat was "Halal" or not. Overall, I think my work on this project was good.
PKN Pada mata pelajaran PKN saya belajar tentang kemandirian dan kerja sama. Saya dan teman-teman memberikan games 7 habits pada anak-anak SD Punten 02. Setelah itu saya dan teman-teman saya melakukan bakti sosial dengan membagikan sembako kepada orang yang membutuhkan. Keterampilan yang saya tunjukan adalah : Sosial berhubungan dengan orang di sana. Kebiasaan yang saya tunjukan adalah : Berpikir menang- menang adik-adiknya selakan puzzlenya dapet minuman dan makanan. Kesulitannya adalah jauh sekolahnya dari rumah live-in
Comments
Post a Comment