DT
in science I learnt about solar oven. The solar oven is an experiment that we made for testing about light from the sun. The ingredients that are used to make this oven is a box, aluminium foil, black paper or something black that are not liquid, and glue.
the goal is to just be able to cook something with the sun
Pilar Family Adventure and Pilar Friendly Match
Physical Education In Physical Education, I learnt about PFA & PFM. Skills that I use were thinking skill, research skill and self-management skill. Habits that I show during this work were be Proactive and Synergize. The difficulties that I had during this work were I was late because I was having break fast at 6 am and tell my mom that I was suppose to go to school for an event and my mom forgot and we just hurried up and got in the car, and at Pilar Friendly Match I became more responsible towards the bazar team because one of our team mate left. Overall I think my work was excellent.
Comments
Post a Comment