HUMANITIES

HUMANITIES

           In Humanities , I learned about the types of transportation on Jakarta. I do this task in group. The process of this work were, first we went in a car with every 7 graders ( there were around 2 or 3 cars ) and then we went to a Bus stop( halte ) than we rode a Transjakarta bus to some places in Jakarta and go back again. Finally we got back by going on a KRL train. 

          I demonstrated self-management to complete this work such as being more patient on the train. I also showed begin with the end in mind during this project, while going to some places in Jakarta. The most interesting part of this project was a door on a bus it was interesting where it opens not the part where it opens itself it's just the way of opening it. There were some challenges I found which were when I tried jumping on the bus( there was a big hole when it opened). Next time I will improve myself by being less scared of the big hole




Comments