DESIGN TECHNOLOGY AND ICT

DESIGN TECHNOLOGY AND ICT


                 In DT and ICT, I learnt about recycle product. I created a plane made out of sticks in groups. The process of this work were, first decided to make something useful, and then we made it and record it, Finally we made the video. I demonstrated communication skill to complete this work, such as talking about the work of how to make it. I also showed begin with the end in mind during this project, while we made a plan we got to think about it first to and how to make it then we tried to make it. The most interesting part of this project was to play with it when it was done. There were some challenges I found which were not to hit myself with the glue gun. Next time I will improve myself by being more useful on cutting and gluing.

Comments