This image your looking at is actually me playing rock, paper, scissors. if you don't know who or what I look like I'm the bald one on the right with and using an over sized shirt and pants. This is actually just a warm up. there are rules of playing this game and that is running or jumping to the other persons' base and to beat the other person is to play rock paper scissors and if the person wins he gets to move towards the enemies base by running or jumping to the holesbut if the person lose he gets to... step away... to let the person that wins the rock paper scissorsto go towards the base. and we were planning to play football/soccer after this.... if you were wondering.
Pilar Family Adventure and Pilar Friendly Match
Physical Education In Physical Education, I learnt about PFA & PFM. Skills that I use were thinking skill, research skill and self-management skill. Habits that I show during this work were be Proactive and Synergize. The difficulties that I had during this work were I was late because I was having break fast at 6 am and tell my mom that I was suppose to go to school for an event and my mom forgot and we just hurried up and got in the car, and at Pilar Friendly Match I became more responsible towards the bazar team because one of our team mate left. Overall I think my work was excellent.

Comments
Post a Comment